GROUPS:

diamond-square algorithm in mathmematica

Posted 4 years ago
|
5 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
|

Hello to all the members of this community, today I want to introduce what I did about the algorithm diamond-square algorithm in mathematica, I would like to help me to improve it, because I need to debug it to make it effective in his performance, I have taken as a basis the following page , if someone has made something like please ask you share your ideas since this theme is very exciting for my.

picture final

Greetings to all.

Attachments:
5 Replies
Posted 4 years ago

Thanks for helping me, actually I already corrected this error and get the following image,

terrain

do you think is well done in Mathematica? Or I could make some modifications to meet the conditions outlined in the web page that I shared.

I attached my new file where I have made some changes, I hope you can see it, even still believe it can be improved. Greetings to all.

Attachments:
Posted 4 years ago

Thanks Simon for showing me the problems that you have to open the file to attach, the problem is basically that I made this notebook in Mathematica 8 and there are many things that have already changed in version 10, but thanks to you other users of Mathematica 10 will know how to correct the problems that arise, I am waiting to know more comments whether yours or of other users for making progress on this project. Thanks again

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract