0 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Problem creating a Databin with Interpretation where keys have underscores

Posted 9 years ago

Hi,

I'm trying to create a Databin with an Interpretation, and get the following error:

Databin::apierr : ? The specified Interpretation is invalid. Try using values from $InterpreterTypes

The (only) interpreter types I'm using are: "Integer", "String", "UnixTime", "Number", "Boolean".

Here's an example of the command I'm using:

newBin = CreateDatabin["Interpretation" ->{"log_name"->"String", "num_of_failures" -> "Integer", "num_of_successes" -> "Integer", "temperature" -> "Number", "epoch_time" -> "UnixTime", "utc_time"-> "DateTime", "power_auto" -> "Boolean"}]

Now, I noticed that when trying to create a Databin which keys do not contain underscores, it works. For instance:

newBin = CreateDatabin["Interpretation" ->{"logName"->"String", "numOfFailures" -> "Integer", "numOfSuccesses" -> "Integer", "temperature" -> "Number", "epochTime" -> "UnixTime", "utcTime"-> "DateTime", "powerAuto" -> "Boolean"}]

Is this a (known) issue? Is there any way around it?

In reality the data I'm trying to drop (in JSON form) consists of many key-value pairs in which the key is a given (and contains underscores).

Thanks, Dima Kagan.

P.S. I'm new to the wolfram language in general and to DataDrop in particular. As such, and since it's my first question, I wasn't sure in which groups to post it. If you think that the groups I selected are irrelevant or that I should refer it to different ones, please let me know and I will update the post.

POSTED BY: Dima Kagan
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract