GROUPS:

Package-X installation documentation system

Posted 5 years ago
|
4 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
|

I am the author of Package-X (http://packagex.hepforge.org) the documentation for which I used Wolfram Workbench extensively. An update to Wolfram Workbench would be welcome by me.

4 Replies
Posted 5 years ago

Hi, I have added your package to the folder $UserBaseDirectory/Application. However, I cannot open the documentation of your package-X. Could you tell me why?

enter image description here

enter image description here

In addtion, I would like to know:

How to typeset the Mathematica code in your tutorial PDF file?

Shutao Tang, this is an unusual problem that I haven't seen before. My only recommendation is for you to restart Mathematica, but I'm sure you've already tried that. I can see that it is correctly indexed -- it simply cannot find the actual pages, and I don't know why. If you are only interested in seeing what the help pages look like, you are welcome to browse them in the folder /X/Documentation/English/ReferencePages/Symbols/...

As for your other question about getting Mathematica fonts in LaTeX, I followed the instructions here: http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/51704/how-use-mathematica-fonts-with-latex-which-method but it is applicable only to TeXlive distribution for Mac OS. Perhaps you can use the information there to get it to work in other operating systems.

Posted 5 years ago

Thanks a lot:) I restart the Mathematica now and this time it works well.

Dear All, as this discussion deviated from the main subject of Workbench, it was split as separate from: Wolfram Workbench Update.

Dear @Hiren Patel we recommend to do the following:

• Announce your package here officially with full detail description and references so we can add it to Add-Ons Group. This package you developed is interesting and in demand, so it is well worth advertising it on this Community.

• Please come back to the original Wolfram Workbench Update thread and make your comments there as this discussion was split.

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract