I'm currently working for Honeywell as a Mechanical Design Engineer. Personally, I'm passionate about Mechanical Design, the Free Piston Stirling Engine technology and Programming with Wolfram Mathematica. I also enjoy creating and sharing animations of spatial mechanisms made with Wolfram Mathematica on my YouTube channel.
- Geneva mechanism simulation
- Animating the dynamics of Roberts' linkage with numerical solutions of differential equations
- Spatial mechanism analysis: continuous solutions for joints positions
- Kinematic analysis and animation of a Stirling cycle engine
- Positions, velocities and animation of a RCCC spatial mechanism
- Animation of a Robert type 1 mechanism
- 3D animated postcard of a Christmas tree with snow