User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
I attached the problems I am extremely stuck on, 22-25. Do not give me the answers! Just guide me through how to solve them. (especially # 25) Thank you!![enter image description here][1] [1]:...
Hello, could anyone give clear step by steps to solve these problems? Thank you. 1) Let f(x)=4x?8x for x greater than 0. Find the open intervals on which f is increasing (decreasing). Then determine the x-coordinates of all relative maxima...
Thank you so much. I understand it now. I needed to know it for my midterm today.
Hello, I was just wondering if someone can double check my answer on this word problem. Thank you. You have a rectangular garden that is 25ft by 11ft. You want to build a pathway around the garden. However, you only have enough gravel to build...
I thought that if the inverse was taken to its function, it would just cancel itself out and leave the value inside. Thus, tan^-1(tan 10pi/11) = 10pi/11, But the correct answer is -pi/11. Can someone please explain to me why? I would greatly...