User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
Yes indeed in terms of picking / selecting the coefficients from the 3 equations. Absolutely correct for 1 of 3 equations.
I have attached a .nb file to show how evaluation of the inputs results in outputs, particularly for EDsI[[6]]. I am not sure what is incorrect from the syntax.
If one writes a code for mathematical evaluation as input, however the output returns no results nor error is ChatGPT with Wolfram Plugin able to (1) tell the reason behind the output results as per input incorrect syntax (2) give further...
This discussion was presented very well. It summarized what I have been working on my algorithm and Differential Geometry. I watched it 8 February 2023.
Input: DSolve[-(1/8) * Xi[2]'''[t] == 0, Xi[2], {t}] Input: DSolve[-(1/2) * h''[t] == 0 , h[t], {t}] Output: {{Xi[2] -> Function[{t}, C[1] + t C[2] + t^2 C[3]]}} Output: {{h[t] -> C[1] + t C[2]}} How to substitute the results...
Hello. Yes, you are correct. It is exactly how I want to extract row2 from each list. It works! Thank you very much. Now I want to write it in functional programming whereby I extract row2 from every list that is in the set of lists using # (to...
Thank you for responding. The reason of doing duplication for each computation was to show that the outputs were correct, however, the outputs must be in a 3 x 3 matrix. So that means for , the output ad[A3] should be ad [A3] = {{0, 0, 0},...
Hi Rohit and others What about when one wants to use three 2 X 2 matrices in the computation as inputs to get three 3 X 3 matrices as output ? I am expecting as one of the output a 3 X 3 matrix {{0, 0, 0}, {0, 2, 0}, {0, 0, -2}} . The computation...
I have been running my code successfully, but now when I run it the code outputs Null and it is not supposed to because I did not change anything. I quit the local kernel, but is still outputs Null, somewhere it outputs Null^3. From this: ...
Ps: I have edited my question. How do I input a list with unknowns in Mathematica essentially? My code calls for 3 inputs as I mentioned earlier as stated. There's an input with unknowns l1,l2, l3,..., l6.