User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
I am surprised that this is not easy to find. But How do I download Wolfram Demonstrations into my Home Edition of Mathematica?
What is the equivalent of double buffering in Mathematica called? I have looked that term up and nothing seems to shake out? The Mathematica book Index matches it to outputs but I am not finding the equivalent word in the Mathematica 5 book. I...
What is wrong with my code? I am translating a Commodore 64 game to Mathematica, programmed in C64 basic. (* Important initial information*) dollars = 500 Print["With whom do I have the pleasure " " of playing High Card...
I wanted to simplify my precision so I used the N[Squareeoot symbol from the math palette ,5]and it wouldn't work, but if I spell out Sqrt it works. Why is that?
This is interesting I am taking a course on the Great Courses Plus on Music and the Brain taught by Aniruddh Patel PHD that talks about these things. It's really interesting
Thanks that did the trick.
Is which used in place of then and switch used in place of else? Or am I working with these ideas incorrectly. I am new to programming.
Mathematica is like the Band in a box of mathematics. Band in a box is a musical sequencer that includes musical styles based from many different musicians. Mathematica is an information system and it contains many functions that have been designed...