Robert Mendelsohn joined Wolfram Research in 2019 and was a participant in the Wolfram Summer School in 2014. He earned a bachelor's degree in mathematics from the University of Texas in 2019. He has worked for Heartland Payment Systems, Nokia and several defense contractors in areas related to cryptography and cybersecurity.
- Photorealistic renderings and 3D printing of Wolfram universe models
- Automated pulse network circuit simulation and optimization
- Designing and building the world's largest (amateur) electromagnet
- Analyzing most frequent areas for car accidents in Far North Dallas
- Closed form solution: non-resonant ion cyclotron resonance heating