User Portlet User Portlet

Michele Nardelli
Independent Researcher
INTERESTS IN JOBS & NETWORKING:
Employment
ABOUT ME:

Biographical note

I was born in Naples in 1969. I have always been passionate about scientific subjects, I follow the courses of Mathematics and Theoretical Physics at the end of the 90s at the Federico II University of Naples. My culture was formed at the school of the mathematician and physicist Prof. Antonio Grablovitz, my doctoral advisor and graduate student of the late Neapolitan mathematical genius Renato Caccioppoli. I am currently engaged in the research of mathematical connections between Number Theory (Prime Numbers, Riemann Zeta Function, Fibonacci Series, Partitions, ModularFunctions and Continuous Ramanujan Fractions, etc ...), Measure Theory and String Theory. My interest is also directed to the sectors concerning p-adic strings, zeta strings, black holes in string theory, string cosmology and supersymmetry breaking. I obtained the Diploma of Accountant and Commercial Expert in 1988 at the ITC Enrico De Nicola in Naples. After having enrolled, in October of the same year, in the Degree Course in Geological Sciences, at the University of Naples Federico II. In 1989 I studied and attended courses in Mathematics and Theoretical Physics. I have prepared the following exams: Analysis I, Geometry I, Algebra, Analysis II, Geometry II, Rational Mechanics, Superior Geometry, Superior Analysis, Physics I-II and Earth Physics with the wiseguidance and supervision of my Master Prof. Antonio Grablovitz. In 1994 I also attended a three-year specialization course in Mathematics, obtaining the relative final certificate with full marks. In December 1997 I received an important certificate from Prof. A. Palumbo, physicist, in which it ishighlighted my active collaboration, for the purposes of the doctorate, for some years, as mathematician and IT expert, in carrying out the ongoing investigations on the research "Solar, geomagnetic and seismic activity", at the Department of Geophysics and Volcanology, current Department of Earth Sciences, of the Federico II University of Naples, of which Palumbo was Director at the time. Since 2001 I have been dealing exclusively with the study of the mathematical aspects of String Theory, Quantum Gravity and Cosmology.