User Portlet User Portlet

Aman Burman
Aman Burman
Dubai College
BLOG: Not indicated
INTERESTS IN JOBS & NETWORKING: Not indicated
ABOUT ME:

I am a passionate student interested in research at the intersection of Physics, Cosmology, and Computer science. As a Grade 11 student, I have focused on academically rigorous topics in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Further Mathematics. I have also used my scientific mind to pursue cutting-edge research under the supervision of leading scientists in the space of physics, cosmology, and computer science.

I am a World Science Scholar, one of the forty top young mathematicians and scientists selected to take part in a 2-year program. As a part of the world science scholar program, I am currently working on various real life projects on astrophysics and intend to further explore string theory, quantum mechanics, black holes, gravitational wave detection with LIGO, binary star systems, and particle physics in future.

I plan to study physics at the undergraduate and postgraduate level and aim to find answers to some of the unsolved mysteries related to cosmology, black holes, and quantum physics.

Outside of physics, I am very passionate about addressing the lack of education for underprivileged children. I created an online platform (www.prepsaurus.com) providing course content on mathematics, physics, and coding. I am working with an NGO to deliver content and track the progress of 5000+ students through this platform.