GROUPS:

Quantum-like model from generalized cellular automata rules

Posted 1 year ago
|
0 Replies
|
1 Total Likes
|

Dear Reader, it seems to be reasonable to consider the following generalization of cellular automata rules. Let us consider a square matrix lines (rows and columns) in place of an automaton cells. Furthermore, let rules for changing a value of given cell (here, a line) are elementary matrix operations like switching lines. In a pre-print https://arxiv.org/abs/1705.04376, I introduced a model of matrices based on these assumptions for a simple relation of order (which could be understood as some kind of relation which puts some abstract objects in order). As a consequence, eigenvectors for these matrices generate a set of three-dimensional orthogonal vectors which could represent three-dimensional physical objects with some property. An evolution of the relations matrix postulated here gives quantized values of a 'state' vector which I tried to incorporate. My model starts from reasonable claim of an existence of a simple relation between simple objects. As a consequence, it reveals some simple characteristics, like three dimensional sub-spaces or a quantized spectrum of values. Its compatibility to quantum mechanics description is still hypothetical but coincidences with a quantum description are promising. I would be thankful for all your comments.

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract