1 Reply
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Multi-view Reconstruction example: Problems trying to replicate

Posted 6 years ago

Hi,

I'm a complete newbie trying to replicate the Multi-view Reconstruction example using its code and my images. I'm having a little trouble getting it to work. Also to make things more exciting I'm doing this on a Raspberry Pi 3. The input images are three ~145k tiffs.

Line 6 throws up a bunch of errors.

depth = Blur@ Opening[ImageMultiply[ImageAdjust@Image[parallax[[All, All, 1]]], mask], DiskMatrix[4]]

Part::partd: Part specification <<1>> is longer than depth of object.

Image::imgarray: The specified argument <<1>> should be an array of rank 2 or 3 with machine-sized numbers.

ImageAdjust::imginv: Expecting an image or graphics instead of Image[{0,-Image[RawArray[UnsignedInteger8,<50,75,3>],<<3>>,MetaInformation-><|Exif-><|NewSubfileType->Primary image,ImageWidth->246,ImageLength->163,BitsPerSample->{8,8,8},<<50>>,Contrast->Normal,Saturation->Normal,Sharpness->Normal,SubjectDistanceRange->Unknown|>,<<1>>,XMP-><<1>>|>]+<<1>>}[[<<1>>]]].

Image::imgarray: The specified argument <<1>> should be an array of rank 2 or 3 with machine-sized numbers.

Etc. Here's how it's being called:

ImageMultiply invocation

Any help and advice would be appreciated.

POSTED BY: Jonathan Hendry

Following up my own question, I suspect the root problem may be that the ImageDisplacements function isn't working on Raspberry Pi. Instead of getting back a matrix of displacements, I get back the same expression unevaluated.

Input=output

Which then prevents later code from working, GIGO.

Is there a way to diagnose what's going on? I suspect it's something to do with OpenCV/OpenCVLink.

POSTED BY: Jonathan Hendry
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract