Message Boards Message Boards

|
|
1 Reply
|
3 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Graphics -> Rendering menu item not there is Mma v 11.3 ?

Posted 5 years ago

I've recently upgraded from v7 to v11.3. I'm trying to resize and align multiple graphics in multiple sequential plotted output from previously plotted results, using the Frontend menu items. In v7, and as documented in https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/menuitem/AlignSelectedGraphics.html, I resize the first graphic to the desired size, (using the bounding box handles), then select all the the graphics cells of interest, use the Graphics->Rendering->AlignSelectedGraphics, and then the graphics all resize to the same size as the first graphics cell. But I can't seem to do that anymore in V11. Has that very useful facility been lost in v11 ? Thanks.

POSTED BY: chris slinger
Posted 5 years ago

I think the issue might be due to the fact that the front end token "GraphicsAlign" is no longer implemented in Mma v11.3. Some other tokens, present in earlier versions, are also missing. Which is a pity, as loss of functionality is never nice. But perhaps there is an alternative way, using the notebook interface, of resizing multiple graphics in a notebook to make them all the same size (same width, for example), without doing it individually, graphics by graphic ?

POSTED BY: chris slinger
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract