Message Boards Message Boards

COVID-19 policy simulator: can you find the perfect policy?

Posted 4 years ago
8 Replies
Posted 4 years ago

Dear Jan,

This is a truly inspirational post which I intend to use as a wonderful example of the application of Wolfram Technology to Computational Knowledge generation to promote my new project:

The Institute of Computational Knowledge.

I will of course always reference your contribution and applaud your creative application of the Wolfram Language to such a vital societal need ...

Cheers ... Syd Geraghty

POSTED BY: Syd Geraghty
Posted 4 years ago

This is an amazing post! Thanks for sharing this, very informative!

POSTED BY: Yasmin Hussain

Hello there, I keep getting the following error when I go to "Try the Lab" in HighSchoolBiology. Could it be an issue with the file itself? Thanks! enter image description here

@Babken DerGrigorian I am unsure what the error could be. Which operating system and version of Mathematica are you running?

POSTED BY: Jan Brugard

I added an installation guide to the post, for those that are new to Mathematica and System Modeler,

HighSchoolBiology 1.1 has now been released and can be downloaded here.

I got some great feedback and have updated the development notebook accordingly.

enter image description here -- you have earned Featured Contributor Badge enter image description here

Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract