Message Boards Message Boards

Plot a LayeredGraphPlot on Wolfram Cloud?

Posted 4 years ago

I'm new to this platform and just learning. I'm not able to get the following code to execute without errors, although its straight out of the materials. I'm operating on the free cloud platform provided by WolframPhysics.org:

LayeredGraphPlot[ResourceFunction["MultiwaySystem"][ResourceFunction["WolframModel"][{{x,y},{y,x}}->{{x,y},{y,x},{x,z},{z,x},{y,z},{z,y}}],{{1,0},{0,1}},2,"StatesGraphStructure"]]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

POSTED BY: Marc Zola
2 Replies
Posted 4 years ago

I'm still new too, but I have run across this before. The two resource functions that you are calling return complex objects. Fortunately, the functions also have a form that accept a "prop" as the last argument. In this case, "prop" stands for "Property".

You can use this "prop" argument to specify a specific attribute of the returned object.

You can see the possible values you can retrieve in the documentation if you open up "Details and Options". The scroll down (or search) until you see a discussion about "properties".

I know the Wolfram Language can be challenging at times, but I am much more productive with it, even with the occasional frustration.

Good luck. Good luck.

POSTED BY: Mike Besso
Posted 4 years ago

Thanks Mike!

POSTED BY: Marc Zola
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract