I'm an electrical engineer (Virginia Tech, go HOKIES) turned data wrangler trying to learn new tricks.
Throughout my career, I have found myself tackling all sorts of data analytics challenges. Fortunately, we have come along way from my PowerBuilder and dBase days.
These days I find myself facing many different types of challenges, including:
- Measuring performance
- Identifying exceptional data conditions
- Uncovering unrealized value
- Operational transformation through data analytics
- Inventory management and optimization
- Automating data pipelines
Through the years, I have worked with many technologies. While most of these technologies allowed me to solve the problem at hand, none matched the Wolfram Language for capabilities and productivity.
Though relatively new (about a year now) to the Wolfram technology stack, I have never been more productive. I look forward to the continued journey.