Message Boards Message Boards

Wolfram's concepts deeply help with Quantum Observer questions!

Posted 4 years ago

What can be interpreted with Wolfram et al's concepts is the existence of two main overall dimensions: an Updating Event dimension~ and a Relations Processing dimension~~

~ I am using the word dimension here to refer concisely to a set of n-subdimensions but supradimension or omnidimension would be most suitable too!! (Any universe is essentially an "Updating Event" isn't it!)

~~ This would be the complete Quantum Observer that is required for every Updating Event to happen coherently, here speculated to exist in the form of an "exotic extra" dimension (or possibly n-subdimensions) as often mentioned by Dr. Lisa Randall, that perhaps is the state-opposite of the Updating Event dimension, and having the full capacity to process every single updating event and its corresponding relations between distinct elements!

~~~~~~~~

It all begins with something very simple and very structureless. We can think of it as a collection of abstract relations between abstract elements. Or we can think of it as a hypergraph—or, in simple cases, a graph. [...] And when we draw the graph, all that matters is what’s connected to what; the actual layout on the page is just a choice made for visual presentation. It also doesn’t matter what the elements are called. Here I’ve used numbers, but all that matters is that the elements are distinct.

Upon rereading the wonderful long article it also seems like the two overall dimensions could be described as the Hypergraphee and Hypergrapher dimensions!

2 Replies

[[WSS20] Finding Gravitational Waves in Wolfram Models ][1]

This new article reminds me about how the equation which is attempting to be found will correspond to a universe that becomes one with highly adaptive, compatible moving parts at basically all scales of existence. I was very recently wondering how it must actually be a normal occurrence for there to be moving parts that form organized, adaptive activity at every scale.
I would say that I suspect the actual existential process that corresponds to the initial equation must have some significant ancestry with inevitable compatibility of highly adaptive moving parts; which of course whenever a universe is going to exist, that aspect is necessary.

What is interesting is that there are so many shapes that we associate with fundamental coherence of the universe! I am remembering the concept of "an equal and opposite reaction".
Perhaps the precursor equation beng sought will produce hypergraphs that appear in some ways actually to be the opposite of this universe? In other words, we might see shapes that we never see in this universe!

Posted 3 years ago

Well when you scale to branchial it gives you every possible update but it is bounded by the possibility of how to apply the rule, which can leave you a whole bunch of options but it's still a pile you could spend a few trillion years sorting through and finally finish. When you scale to rulial (really want to call this Rulian instead y'all, can we do this please?) space you get some weirdness, where maybe we're doing every possible rule. Maybe it's also trying every impossible rule too but those, when they hit whatever nodes spawn out of, just kind of fizzle.

It's possible there is a master rule that spawns rules and throws them into disconnected graphs, each one a universe as we would think of it (with its own branchial space). If this is the case, the presence of a master rule at the top indicates that it might be possible for different universes to influence each other as this master rule is applied to the totality of internally consistent computations that express causality.

POSTED BY: Michael Leza
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract