Message Boards Message Boards

|
|
4 Replies
|
3 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Why can I not reach online book during Notebook session?

Posted 4 years ago

Everything went normal during study of Online Book . Then sudden I tried to enter Online Book during Notebook session and get IP problem. All other connection are performed as normal. I have access of all my files in the Wolfram Cloud. I cleaned cookies, ipconfig /renew, restart....

Attachment

Attachment

POSTED BY: Chris Van Damme
4 Replies

I changed also DNS configuration. No solution. www.test.wolfram.com is not resolved! C:\Users\Chris>ping www.test.wolfram.com Ping request could not find host www.test.wolfram.com. Please check the name and try again.

C:\Users\Chris>ping www.wolframcloud.com

Pinging www.wolframcloud.com [140.177.16.83] with 32 bytes of data: Reply from 140.177.16.83: bytes=32 time=115ms TTL=48 Reply from 140.177.16.83: bytes=32 time=116ms TTL=48 Reply from 140.177.16.83: bytes=32 time=122ms TTL=48 Reply from 140.177.16.83: bytes=32 time=116ms TTL=48

Ping statistics for 140.177.16.83: Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss), Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 115ms, Maximum = 122ms, Average = 117ms

Thanks for reporting this! It seems to be an inconsistency in the server configuration after the recent Cloud 1.55 release. The "online book" (Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language) and the documentation center are pointing to the wrong URLs. We're working on a fix.

In the meanwhile, you can reach the book directly here: https://www.wolfram.com/language/elementary-introduction/2nd-ed/ and the Documentation Center is available here: https://reference.wolfram.com/language/

Sorry for the inconvenience.

POSTED BY: Jan Poeschko

This is fixed now.

POSTED BY: Jan Poeschko

Functionality is restored. Thanks

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract