Message Boards Message Boards

Introducing the DOE Toolkit, an add-on for Mathematica

I would like to announce the release of my latest add-on for Mathematica, the DOE Toolkit. The DOE Toolkit enables you to generate all the "classic" experimental designs as well as more modern designs within your Mathematica® notebook.

The functions that the DOE Toolkit provides enable you to create the following types of experimental designs:

• Full Factorial
  • Fractional Factorial
  • Box-Behnken
  • Central Composite
  • Mixture
  • Optimal
  • Orthogonal

Each DOE Toolkit function creates the design you specify in the form of a Mathematica Dataset object. Thus, you can leverage all the power of Mathematica's Dataset technology to modify and analyze your designs.

Once you have generated your design and recorded your experimental results, the DOE Toolkit provides a Desirability Manipulator that allows you to visually explore the consequences of changing the factor settings in your model.

The DOE Toolkit works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. If you'd like to try the product, here is a link to a demo version: DOE Toolkit Demo

The entire User Guide is available for you to examine here: DOE Toolkit User Guide

POSTED BY: Richard Potter

Richard

Your Toolkit looks very promising and I would be interested in asking our partnerships group to approve your add-on so it could be listed on our web page for Mathematica add-ons. Would you be interested in that? It would definitely give your package a more pronounced profile and lead to more sales.

Michael

POSTED BY: Michael Kelly
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract