Currently I am studying computer science at Eisenstadt University of Applied Sciences (Austria) and I would like to write my bachelors thesis about Computational Knowledge in an Enterprise: A practical case study with Wolfram|Alpha. I am not sure if this is possible with the current Wolfram|Alpha products, but for my understanding I would like to:
- integrate Wolfram|Alpha into an existing organization or company (something like an on premise solution)
- curate the organizations/companys data and make it computable
Like I said before, I am not sure if the current products can do this, but if they can I would like to know:
- is it possible to curate data yourself? If so, how is it done? What has to be done? What are the limitations?
- what products do I need in order to achieve the goals as described above?
- is it possible to buy "Wolfram|Alpha as a Service" and integrate into my company (like some of todays cloud-services, i.e. O365)?
Maybe I am asking stupi questions, but in many ways I know Wolfram|Alpha and in some I am a "Johnny-come-lately".
Thanks in advance for your help.