2 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Integrate Wolfram|Alpha in company or organization

Posted 11 years ago
Hi @all,

Currently I am studying computer science at Eisenstadt University of Applied Sciences (Austria) and I would like to write my bachelor’s thesis about “Computational Knowledge in an Enterprise: A practical case study with Wolfram|Alpha”. I am not sure if this is possible with the current Wolfram|Alpha products, but for my understanding I would like to:
  1. integrate Wolfram|Alpha into an existing organization or company (something like an on premise solution)
  2. curate the organizations/companys data and make it computable
Like I said before, I am not sure if the current products can do this, but if they can I would like to know:
  1. is it possible to curate data yourself? If so, how is it done? What has to be done? What are the limitations?
  2. what products do I need in order to achieve the goals as described above?
  3. is it possible to buy "Wolfram|Alpha as a Service" and integrate into my company (like some of todays cloud-services, i.e. O365)?

Maybe I am asking stupi questions, but in many ways I know Wolfram|Alpha and in some I am a "Johnny-come-lately". 

Thanks in advance for your help.
POSTED BY: Igor Ivkic
2 Replies
Custom enterprise installations of Wolfram|Alpha are generally done via a consulting service provided by WolframSolutions

http://wolframsolutions.com

I
'd suggest dropping them a line to tell them about your interest and ask for advice on how to approach writing your thesis. 

(Disclaimer: I am a part time member of the WolframSolutions team, though I generally do not work on custom W|A projects.)
POSTED BY: David Reiss
Posted 11 years ago
Thanks for your help ;)
POSTED BY: Igor Ivkic
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract