Making graphs over system dynamics models

Posted 11 months ago
|
4 Replies
|
12 Total Likes
|

4 Replies

enter image description here -- you have earned Featured Contributor Badge enter image description here Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

Thank you for the recognition!

Congratulations! Your post was highlighted on the Wolfram's official social media channels. Thank you for your contribution. We are looking forward to your future posts.

Posted 9 months ago

I've been working on getting this on my Raspberry Pi (Model 3 B+) for a couple of days. Originally I had some problems with the directed graphs showing properly. The edge tags, just said "Edge Tag" rather than what was shown in the article. I thought that maybe I was typing things incorrectly so I did a copy and paste directly from the article. I continued to have the same problem.

The final project that I did for my MS in Mathematics dealt with SER models for two regions with different R naughts (in Matlab), so the graphs were of more interest to me. I continued to copy and paste all the code. In the section entitled "Generating equations from graph specifications" it would not interpret the code that starts "lsEdges = "and I could not figure out how to do the directed graphs with edges from the documentation given in the "Learning & Support" section.

When I got to the end with the graphs, again doing a copy and paste on the code from the article, I just got a flat line. This isn't really what I was hoping for.

Am I having problems because I'm trying to do this on the Raspberry Pi? I made sure that I had the latest version of Mathematica before I started. I'm relatively new to Mathematica and would like to continue to use it. Given what I want to do (graphs) is there another route I should be taking?

Thank you Charles Gerheim

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract