Hello Wolfram Language World!
This is my first post here and I am just getting started with Wolfram Language on Raspberry Pi.
I tried running the SocialMediaData function and I can't seem to get it to work. Specifically I can't copy/paste the authentication key for Facebook.
Any ideas? Were you able to copy/paste authentication key for Facebook?
Here is what I did:
- I used the Midori browser on Raspberry to go to www.facebook.com
- I logged in with my Facebook credentials and then accepted the Wolfram Alpha request to access my information
- The previous step automatically generates an authentication key in a pop-up window
- In a separate Wolfram Language/Mathematica notebook window I typed SocialMediaData["Facebook", "Friends"]//Short and then Shift+Return
- That prompted a pop-up window which wanted me to paste the authentication key created by the browser
- I tried to copy and paste the authentication key but I am not able to do so. I can highlight the authentication key and copy it using the right click option but it does not paste in the Wolfram Language window...