LOCATION: Champaign, Illinois
WEBSITE: Not indicated
INTERESTS IN JOBS & NETWORKING: Not indicated
I am the Director of Quality and Release Management at Wolfram Research. I have been with Wolfram since 1998 and a Mathematica user since version 3. I am also an author at the Wolfram Demonstrations Project and Wolfram Blog.
- Analyzing Crop Yields by Drone
- Lions, or tigers, or bears? Oh my!!!
- Higgs Boson Classification via Neural Network
- Tracking atmospheric pressure with the Vernier Barometer sensor
- Using TextTranslation to make WolframAlpha work with ANY language
- Yanny or Laurel? You decide!
- TranslationCell - Instantly translate English text cells to your language!
- LayeredGeoGraphics -- An awesome way to build multi-layered custom maps!
- Squaring Words with the Wolfram Language
- [NB] The SIR Model for Spread of Disease
- TabViewPlot -- an easy way to see the same plot in different ways
- Mapping Wildfires
- GurobiLink: an interface to Gurobi numerical optimization solver
- Using the Gurobi Optimizer in the Wolfram Language
- Hurricane Ida images from NOAA
- Hurricane IDA evolution video