|
1 Reply
|
3 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Error in example with Wolfram Engine & Unity

Posted 3 years ago

I am using the Wolfram Engine 12.2 and Unity 2020.3.3f1 on Windows 10 20H2. When I try to open the roll-a-ball example I get several error messages.

In[3]:= <<UnityLink`

In[4]:= UnityOpen["ExampleData/roll-a-ball"]

Syntax::com: Warning: comma encountered with no adjacent expression. The expression will be treated as Null. (line 469 of "C:\Users\janme\AppData\Roaming\WolframEngine\Paclets\Repository\UnityLin k-2020.02.02\Kernel\UnityAssets.m").

UnityLinkDeveloper $UnityIcons::shdw: Symbol $UnityIcons appears in multiple contexts {UnityLinkDeveloper, UnityLink}; definitions in context UnityLinkDeveloper` may shadow or be shadowed by other definitions.

UnityLinkDeveloper $UnityIconSizes::shdw: Symbol $UnityIconSizes appears in multiple contexts {UnityLinkDeveloper, UnityLink}; definitions in context UnityLinkDeveloper` may shadow or be shadowed by other definitions.

Table::iterb: Iterator {target, $UnityNETBuildTargets} does not have appropriate bounds.

Table::iterb: Iterator {group, $UnityNETBuildTargetGroups} does not have appropriate bounds.

Get::noopen: Cannot open C:\Users\janme\AppData\Roaming\WolframEngine\Paclets\ Repository\UnityLink-2020.02.02\Kernel\UnityNETComponents.m.

RuleDelayed::rhs: Pattern net_ appears on the right-hand side of rule saveUnityScene[(net)?NETObjectQ, fileFile] :> saveUnityScene[net_, First[file]].

Get::noopen: Cannot open C:\Users\janme\AppData\Roaming\WolframEngine\Paclets\ Repository\UnityLink-2020.02.02\Kernel\UnityEditor.m.

POSTED BY: Jan Mehlhorn

Hi Jan.

I'm a n00b, but I've found you need to activate Unitylink first . In your example << is "Get" not "Needs" EDIT Since writing this I've seen that Get seems to be synonymous with Needs, but even so, try it this way and let us know.

Needs["UnityLink`"]

and then

UnityOpen["ExampleData/roll-a-ball"]
POSTED BY: duncan shepherd
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract