7 Replies
|
7 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:
GROUPS:

Unable to analyze or process files in Wolfram|Alpha

Posted 2 years ago

Whenever I try to analyze or process any files with Wolfram|Alpha, it returns "Wolfram|Alpha doesn't understand your query" or something related soley to the words inputted after the file. This occurs even if I use an example file such as "Origin Of Species".

Have I done something wrong? Do I need to enable something somewhere? I've tried to find answers with Google but can't find anything related except 1 video showing off the feature working a few years ago.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

POSTED BY: Love D
7 Replies

Hi, any updates in this in this post? I'm having the same issue.

Posted 2 years ago

Thanks, I figured that might be the case. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Posted 2 years ago

I recently purchased pro, luckily not to use file upload features. And I'm just playing around with the features and noticed that none of them seem to be working.

I can reproduce the issue, no file upload seems to work right now even when logged in with pro service. I have reported the bug.

POSTED BY: Jason Biggs
Posted 2 years ago

I believe uploading data, text files and images for analysis are only supported by Wolfram Alpha Pro. Are you trying to convert an image of text into text?

POSTED BY: Rohit Namjoshi
Posted 2 years ago

Alright, I've entered the attached file with Wolfram alpha being unable to understand the query. I've also entered a screenshot of the equation "x + 3 = 6" written in dark gray text on a white background. Lastly, I've tried every sample image as well as several sample files of other types. The response to all of them has been that Wolfram alpha has not been able to understand my query.

Attachment

Attachments:

You need to include examples of what you are entering into Wolfram|Alpha.

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract