Message Boards Message Boards

|
|
2 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

How to enter my password on the script enquiry of Wolfram Engine?

Posted 2 years ago

Hi all, Having problems installing Wolfram engine. Can't get an answer from the administrator. You are asked at the end of the installation to type in your ID on the black screen. I type in the ID ok and then press enter and password comes up on the screen. I then try to type in my password, but nothing is printed. I did see an answer that the password is not printed out to keep it secret. But, the cursor wasn't even moving. After a few tries I am now getting the answer 'could not connect to Wolfram cloud'. My internet connection was on. Can anybody tell me how to fix this problem?

POSTED BY: peter clarke
2 Replies
Posted 2 years ago

Hi Peter,

Copy (Cmd or Ctrl c depending on whether you are on Windows or Mac) your password from whatever password manager tool you are using and when prompted in the terminal paste (Cmd or Ctrl v) it.

POSTED BY: Rohit Namjoshi
Posted 2 years ago

Hi Rohit, Still not working. Getting answer password or ID incorrect. When I try to type it in getting answer 'could not connect to wolfram cloud'. I know my ID and password is correct as I can log in ok. Any other suggestions? I typed my password into word pad. Then copied it Ctrl c and pasted in to the terminal. Never heard of a password manager tool.

POSTED BY: peter clarke
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract