Message Boards Message Boards

|
|
3 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Problem with dynamic content and unnecessary double quotes?

Posted 2 years ago

I am trying to create dynamic content. I have this problem where I display output and when I try to copy and paste the output to another notebook file, I get unnecessary double quotes around words and an equal sign. Is there any way I can get rid of these double quotes in my input? Please find attached the file to my notebook.

Attachments:
POSTED BY: Teni Ogunsan
3 Replies
Posted 2 years ago

What exactly are you copying and pasting? It is not clear from your question or the provided notebook. Strings have to be enclosed in double quotes.

POSTED BY: Rohit Namjoshi
Posted 2 years ago

I am trying to copy the output into another notebook. However, when I paste just the output in another notebook, the words on the dynamic output are enclosed with double quotes. I am trying to find a way to remove those double quotes when the output is copied and pasted into a new notebook.

POSTED BY: Teni Ogunsan
Posted 2 years ago

I am sorry, I still don't understand what you mean by "copy the output"? What is the "output'? The entire cell containing the result of the DynamicModule evaluation? Some part of it, which part? Adding an annotated image showing what you are copying will help.

POSTED BY: Rohit Namjoshi
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract