|
0 Replies
|
1 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:
GROUPS:

Time expiration of files in FREE cloud

I've been using the FREE cloud for years, e.g. for updating the local coruna plot every other day. Then, all of a sudden, Wolfram Cloud introduced the expiration of files, last summer. Why was this introduced, was there any need for it? To me, a long-term vocal supporter of Wolfram L, it feels like punishment. For years there was no expiration. But now there is, i.e. the conditions for freeloaders got worse.

14 days before expiration date

after a week, 7 days before expiration date

after the expiration date

I don't like it, I must resent it: such measures only drive supporters away imho. In fact, I haven't visited this place or worked with the language that I love for almost a year because of that. So lemme share this new idea:

Could we please get rid of the time expiration (of files and folders) on any Cloud accounts or all Cloud plans?

Then I'll be a happy returning supporter of the product and language, and also participate here and on youtube and on other forums regarding Mathematica-related posts/contributions. Promised.

I think this is a good idea. Who thinks that it is a bad idea? This thread be open for honest opinions and discussion.

POSTED BY: Raspi Rascal
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract