7 Replies
|
2 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Issue with ConcaveHullMesh

POSTED BY: Ian Williams
7 Replies

You can evaluate $Version to check which version you are running.

POSTED BY: Sander Huisman

Agreed, That was one of the first things I checked. V 13.0.1.0. The issue is, there seems to be a V 13.1. But I don’t see that version available for download in my user portal. And the function ConcaveHullMesh doesn’t appear to work as described in the online documentation.

13.1 is not out yet. ( https://www.wolfram.com/mathematica/quick-revision-history.html ) It will come soon though as the documentation is already partially online. However in my V13 ConcaveHullMesh also doesn't to work. So probably there is some bug. Hold on tight for 13.1?

Thanks Sander. I think you’re right. It looks like the documentation has gotten ahead of the software. I’ve not noticed this happen before. But presumably it means the release of 13.1 is imminent.

Posted 2 years ago

Looks like 13.1 is officially released. The download is available on the user portal.

POSTED BY: Rohit Namjoshi

I knew it was imminent, but didn't know it was that imminent. Perhaps try ConcaveHullMesh in 13.1? The documentation example works for me fine in 13.1 beta. I didn't have time to get 13.1 final yet…

Thanks Rohit, that's great news.

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract