Message Boards Message Boards

Free Form Programming Language: First Game

enter image description here

POSTED BY: Dara Shayda
7 Replies

Congratulations! Your post was highlighted on the Wolfram's official social media channels. Thank you for your contribution. We are looking forward to your future posts.

POSTED BY: Moderation Team

My pleasure Dr. Kinlay

I am in R&D mode around the clock available including weekends :)

Dara

Probably best to continue this offline. I am on jkinlay@gmail.com. Can you send me your coordinates?

POSTED BY: Jonathan Kinlay

Hello Mr. Kinlay, by all means we can support your game and we will be in touch. Thank you and if you know others with such educational gaming aspirations on Wolfram Programming Language by all means refer to us.

Dara

Great work, Dara!

Could we perhaps have a conversation about another game that I created in WL (called BountyHunter)?

POSTED BY: Jonathan Kinlay

This is great, Dara!

Amazing, thank you for sharing this. Looking forward to seeing all the possibilities.

enter image description here -- you have earned Featured Contributor Badge enter image description here Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract