Dr Jonathan Kinlay is the Head of Quantitative Trading at Systematic Strategies, LLC, a systematic hedge fund that deploys high frequency trading strategies using news-based algorithms.
Dr Kinlay, was the founder and General Partner of the Caissa Capital hedge fund, whose volatility arbitrage strategies were developed by Dr Kinlay’s investment research firm, Investment Analytics. Caissa, which managed $400M in assets, was ranked by FIMAT as the top performing fund in its class in 2004. Dr Kinlay went on to establish the Proteom Capital, whose statistical arbitrage strategies were based on pattern recognition techniques used in DNA sequencing. Dr Kinlay was formerly Global Head of Model Review at the US investment bank Bear Stearns.
Dr Kinlay holds a PhD in economics and has held positions on the faculty at New York University Stern School of Business, Carnegie Mellon and Reading Universities. Dr Kinlay is a regular conference speaker and writer on investment research, hedge fund investing and quantitative finance. Kinlay was a member of England’s chess team that won gold in the World Student Olympiad in Mexico in 1978. He is the son of Fleet Street editor James Kinlay and father of British actress Antonia Kinlay.
Please see also: Jonathan Kinlay at Wikipedia
- Market Sentiment Analysis
- Pairs Trading with Copulas
- MATH-TWS: Connecting Mathematica to Interactive Brokers TWS
- Pairwise Correlation of Financial Data
- Plotting timeseries without gaps or interpolation
- Trading strategy backtesting: calculating trade profit and loss
- Machine learning based statistical arbitrage
- From Zurich to San Francisco: iterated image restyling
- The reciprocal Fibonacci constant