Message Boards Message Boards

[FSWS23] Tetris for Proteins –Shape Based Molecular Chemistry

Tetris for Proteins Graphical Abstract

POSTED BY: Logan Hallee
3 Replies

enter image description here -- you have earned Featured Contributor Badge enter image description here Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

POSTED BY: Moderation Team

Great work! I see it being very useful in backtracking cases, as in understanding the packing and tertiary structures of proteins in specific well-known cases. I hope you are able to share this work with more people such as Rosetta developers! I really enjoyed your article.

Thanks for the feedback. I'd like to think packing is generally crucial in biology for reasons of conserving space efficiently and enabling effective diffusion etc. alone. I suspect this is a somewhat unexplored criterion for protein function, and I hope the efficiency of packing of two proteins can be related if they interact or not. I'm unfamiliar with Rosetta, I think because I'm more familiar with the NLP approaches. I'll be sure to look into them.

POSTED BY: Logan Hallee
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract