|
2 Replies
|
1 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Unable to Login to Wolfram Cloud

Posted 10 years ago

When I login to access the Wolfram Cloud, I get sent to an error page (https://programming.wolframcloud.com/app/j_spring_oauth_security_check?productname=Wolfram%20Programming%20Cloud.......) Last night I thought the servers were overloaded but since it's still happening this morning it looks like an issue (perhaps just for my account). Anyone else unable to get to the Wolfram Cloud web app after successfully logging in?

POSTED BY: Dave Morehouse
2 Replies
Posted 10 years ago

I've been experiencing the same issue (yesterday and today). I am receiving 500 errors from the server in either the form of a message (image attached) or a blank screen. When I run Chrome Dev Tools on the blank screen, I find that a couple of resources aren't loading: the main culprit being backbone-min.map (also a view entitled 'resolve' which is probably the error message).

I suspect the servers haven't been overloaded every time I attempt to make the request because I tried it several times in the middle of the night last night.

enter image description here

POSTED BY: Peter Lanier

Hello Dave and Peter, I would recommend checking out this post. I hope we can address both of these situations within that discussion.

POSTED BY: Jesus Hernandez
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract