|
3 Replies
|
1 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Error doing modelling

Posted 10 years ago

Hi, I am stuck a point while I was trying to fit model to the data. Can someone look at the file and help me out. I am attaching the mathematica notebook as a reference.

Thanks, Jaydeep

Attachments:
POSTED BY: Jaydeep Yadav
3 Replies
Posted 10 years ago

hi, Can you please help me to resolve some issues. 1. I am not able to plot the graph from my fitted model. My dataset is of the form (Cb0,te,Ca}. I used the dataset the I fit model to the data. But I am not able to plot the graph of (Ca (on y axis) Vs te (on x axis) from the fitted model. So I want a graph which shows the data points from the dataset and the line from the fitted model, so that I can visualize the difference between the dataset and the simulated graph. I am attaching the mathematica file as a reference.

1. In another file I am not able to use the manipulate function. I have few plots, which I want to manipulate by using different parameters. I want to visualize the graph which shows the change in the curve as we go on changing that parameter. I am attaching another file ("Manipulate.nb") for this reference. I tried doing it, but it is showing me some error. The model has lot of parameters, so I want to visualize how the graph changes as we change different parameters.

Waiting for your reply, Thanks, Regards, Jaydeep

Attachments:
POSTED BY: Jaydeep Yadav

Re-posted as follow-up question in http://community.wolfram.com/groups/-/m/t/283255

POSTED BY: Marco Thiel

Group Abstract Group Abstract