|
4 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Image3D crashing Wolfram Cloud

Hello.

I am attempting to render a 3D volume from a stack of image slices in an MRI DICOM file. While I am able to Import, and get basic information from the file, the kernel crashes during the Image3D execution. The DICOM file is 66.2 MB, and I am using Wolfram Cloud (student license) to perform my analysis. This procedure worked fine during my evaluation period, (and earlier this morning!) so I’m puzzled why it’s not working now - same commands, similar data. The attached video demonstrates the situation. Any suggestions as to what is causing, and how to correct this crashing?

Thank you for your consideration.

Attachments:
POSTED BY: J. Leko
4 Replies

After speaking with Support, it turns out there was a(n) (unspecified) limitation on this flavor of account which caused the evaluation to collapse. Support was able to resolve this, and get things moving again.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, while I’d like to post the .dcm file associated with this notebook to facilitate testing, it exceeds the allowable file size for the platform. :-(

As requested by the Moderation Team, here’s the notebook I’m using for my analysis:

Welcome to Wolfram Community!
Please provide your efforts in the form of the Wolfram Language code. This will make it easier for other members to help you. Check several methods available to include your code in the rules http://wolfr.am/READ-1ST

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract