|
|
2 Replies
|
3 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

How to pacletize a resource function

I am wondering how to pacletize the ResourceFunction PrettyForm with PacletizeResourceFunction.

I have errors.

This is why I have to manually build a paclet to load some ResourceFunctions.

How can I successfully pacletize the ResourceFunction PrettyForm? I've already pacletized PacletizeResourceFunction.

I would also like to pacletize the ResourceFunction ResourceFunctionDefinitionViewer.

I have a local paclet FunctionsFromTheFunctionRepositoryIWantToStore that I could add the source code of this to.

I talked to someone using 13.1 and they were having the same issue so its not a problem with 13.3

I could just use PersistResourceFunction, but I also want local documentation for the ResourceFunction to load in the documentation center, which requires a paclet.

I have some good news with a caveat. I have figured out how to store a ResourceFunction with InitializationValue and Initialize. The caveat is that I haven't figured out how to store the documentation, which I still think is important.

I've started by storing all my ResourceFunctions.

I am attaching a notebook where I do this.

POSTED BY: Peter Burbery
2 Replies

The post title is "How to pacletize a resource function" - but you seem already to know about the function PacletizeResourceFunction, so it's more of a "Why can't I pacletize this one resource function" post.

The answer to that would in general need to come from the author of the resource function in question.

In this particular case, the function is already pacletized and you don't need to bother with the resource function. All you have to do is load the GeneralUtilities paclet, which is already installed in your system:

<< GeneralUtilities`

PrettyForm[Table[x^i + j, {i, 3}, {j, i}]]
POSTED BY: Jason Biggs

What about pacletizing ResourceFunctionDefinitionViewer?

POSTED BY: Peter Burbery
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract