Message Boards Message Boards

Can ChatGPT (help to) write good One-Liners?

Posted 10 months ago

enter image description here

Attachments:
POSTED BY: Michael Trott
2 Replies

Trying to get GPT-4 to write WL one-liners was interesting. I got the best results by giving it thematic guidance. Here are the best ones it came up with in the attached notebook. This image is allegedly a 3D rendition of Klein bottle. I don't know if it is, but it looks cool.

Sample prompt:

Please write five examples of a concise (128 characters or less, including spaces), surprising, and complex piece of Wolfram Language code that generates bird song. Your code should be creative in using Wolfram Language features and also practical for potential usage in different contexts. Additionally, your one-liner should reflect elegance by showcasing clear and direct instruction, using the syntactic power of Wolfram Language. If the code could serve as an educational tool demonstrating specific language features or computational techniques, that would be another plus.

This image is allegedly a 3D rendition of Klein bottle. I don't know if it is, but it looks cool.

Attachments:
POSTED BY: Kathryn Cramer

enter image description here -- you have earned Featured Contributor Badge enter image description here Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract