|
|
1 Reply
|
1 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:
GROUPS:

Opening all the collapsible detail-tabs in a Wolfram Documentation Center entry at once?

Posted 12 days ago

Today, I was searching for when I need to apply Evaluate[] to some of the functions I'm passing into Plot[]. If I google on

plot evaluate wolfram documentation

Google points me to the right pages in the documentation. Unfortunately, I don't see an easy way to navigate to the pertinent section of the documentation page -- what I want is hidden behind a collapsible detail-tab. This is clearly a doable thing: ChatGPT suggests that I splice some JavaScript code into the page to expand all the collapsed regions on a page and then execute that. Is there a way the pages in the Documentation Center could already have that JavaScript code -- an "open all details" button at the top of each entry? I could then simply search of that flat text document with a Ctrl+F (or Cmd+F on the Mac). TY.

POSTED BY: Phil Earnhardt

If the documentation is installed locally when the Wolfram App is installed, I see that the Find command (Command-F on my Mac) will find the pertinent text. The docs will automatically un-collapse the pertinent section of the entry. It would be nice if the online docs had a similar behavior.

POSTED BY: Phil Earnhardt
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract