|
3 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Never Received an Activation Key?

Posted 10 years ago

My University gives us access to Mathematica software for a computer if we need it for a math class. I downloaded and, per the instructions, went and signed up for an account using my university email address. However, it said at the end of installation, I would receive a prompt to enter an activation key, but I never did, I had to open the application to get that prompt, and even after registering for an account with Wolfram, I never received the activation key. I'm not sure what I should do, has anyone else had this problem?

POSTED BY: Allison Eastham
3 Replies

I updated my answer so that the correct email address is included from Bruce's correction. ;-)

POSTED BY: David Reiss

David's first suggestion is the best place to start.

If that does not get you an Activation Key, please contact Customer Service at info@wolfram.com or 217-398-5151. They give out Activation Keys.

If the Activation Key does not work, or there is a problem with the returned password, that is the time to contact Technical Support (support@wolfram.com, 217-398-6500).

Sorry you are having this difficulty.

POSTED BY: Bruce Miller

1) Contact the administrator at your university IT department who is in charge of the Mathematica program & licenses and ask about this.

2) Contact customer Service at info@wolfram.com or 217-398-5151 and explain your problem to them.

POSTED BY: David Reiss
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract