Message Boards Message Boards

|
|
5 Replies
|
5 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

How do I print a notebook in Wolfram Programming Cloud?

Posted 10 years ago

I can't see a Print option anywhere. And, if I deploy to interactive CDF and print that from Chrome, I get only a single page of the notebook and even that may be quite truncated.

So how do I print Wolfram Programming Cloud notebooks please?

Thanks

Kevin

POSTED BY: Kevin Lucas
5 Replies
Posted 7 months ago

Thanks. I'll take a look at this. Kevin

Posted 7 months ago

Glad to share... I had this code to do my online nb printing (in PDF) :

SetOptions[SelectedNotebook[],PrintingStyleEnvironment → "Printout", ShowSyntaxStyles → True]
CloudExport[EvaluationNotebook[], "PDF", Permissions → "Public"]

And if I want to view all hidden cell before printing, I'd run this one too (then Select all cells [Ctrl+A] , then use menu to Expand all selected cells) :

SetOptions[EvaluationNotebook[], ShowCellBracket → True]

Hope it helps.

Ref : multiple web search & trials. /(^_^)

POSTED BY: M Firdaus

I sent in a bug report.

POSTED BY: David Reiss
Posted 10 years ago

David

Thanks for looking at this and I can confirm that I can't open my .nb files in the CDF Player on Windows 7 Professional either. So it'd be great if there were a fix for that. Or if printing were available from the Programming Cloud.

Kevin

I was going to suggest that you download the notebook and then open it up from the CDFPlayer and then print it from there (though there may be some Version 10 incompatibilities it will open up and show most of what you have created well). However, I tried this and when one attempts to open such a notebook in CDFPlayer (at least on OSX) nothing happens. This is certainly a bug and I will report it. If you do have Mathematica then it will open there and you can print it that way.

POSTED BY: David Reiss
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract