|
|
1 Reply
|
2 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:
GROUPS:

Just Bought Mathematica 10.0.1. How do I upgrade to 10.0.2?

Posted 10 years ago

Hello, I just bought Mathematica 10.0.1 on 12-5-2014 at 11pm. I understand there is an upgrade which has bug fixes. How do I upgrade to 10.0.2? I can't find any commands in the menu to upgrade. My User Portal only offers 10.0.1.

Although I have been using computers for a long time, I am a new user to Mathematica. I did notice, when I use the menu or enter different formulas, my CPU jumps to and stays at 12%. I have a 4 core i7 and this almost never happened before I installed Mathematica tonight. I can see from the Windows 7-64 bit Task Manager that it is Mathematica which is doing this. The only way to stop my CPU from staying at 12% is to completely exit Mathematica 10 and return. So far, I am not very impressed with Mathematica 10.

POSTED BY: Dan M

My understanding is that releases are staggard so that everyone doesn't download it at the same time.

So, 10.0.2 should appear on your user portal eventually. If you think there might be an issue or wanted to check, I would contact Customer Support: http://www.wolfram.com/support/contact/

POSTED BY: Sean Clarke
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract