|
|
8 Replies
|
4 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Ten commands in statistic in Mathematica 7

Hi, I have a project I must do so I want 10 commands using Mathematica 7 in statistic.

POSTED BY: Tasneem Smadi
8 Replies
Posted 9 years ago

Hello I also am learning how to use mathematica to do something elementary statistics, so I would like to learn together, if your want, I would like to try to help you in your project.

Some commands that you can use are:

Mean,Median,Variance, StandardDeviation,Covariance,Quantile,Kurtosis,Skewness.

Looking at the documentation there may be the command that you need,there are many commands that can deal with and which are already programmed in mathematica

POSTED BY: Luis Ledesma

Then you might start reading Statistics making sure that the functions you name have been introduced before version 8. For example PDF, CDF, NormalDistribution are all old.

POSTED BY: Udo Krause

Thank so much Luis, yes I want ,this commands which I need , how I can program it ??? give me some basic commands to understand that

I want it by version 7 , I use wolfarm mathmatica 7 this program that we learn in my university , this project is very important I want to get full mark :)

Also we have another commands like : the frequency distribution and graph it by( histogram . polygon , pie graph),p-th percentiles,box plot .

Posted 9 years ago

In my a University we have Mathematica 7, for which we are in the same version, can you tell me what is your project? So as to be able to help you a little more, I have one that I made but is in spanish ,but if you're keen sent it to your email to see how I use some of Mathematica commands

Project:" use mathmatica7 to write 20 commands to make presentation , 10 in statistic and 10 in in what we learn in university" . I can do what I learn but I need your help to do other 10 commands .Thanks in advance

Posted 9 years ago

I hope that the following file which I share to you, can help you in your project, this done in mathematica 7 so you should not have problems running the code that it contains. I believe that you can improve it, so get an excellent rating, greetings

Attachments:

Group Abstract Group Abstract