GROUPS:

Fold a cube?

Posted 3 years ago
|
3 Replies
|
2 Total Likes
|

Hello to all, I would like to share with you the following video (Building unimaginable shapes ) to me has left impressed by the results that are obtained, the question I have is, there are tools in Mathematica to do what is explained in the video? I mean essentially fold a cube at any point of their edges.

I would like to receive feedback regarding any topic that is covered in the video say, greetings and thanks for advance.

3 Replies

A number of people have used Mathematica to simulate the folding in origami. Their work may be of interest to you.

A simple Google search for key words

mathematica origami

shows some interesting projects, for example,

Mathematica Origami Demonstrations

Posted 3 years ago

Hello, first of all, I want to thank Frank and Steven Christensen for his comments and suggestions on how to try to address this issue. I commented that I have reviewed related to origami in Mathematica are very good examples, but I still have not found something that made using a cube, ie you bend already built, maybe someone else has already seen something similar, but it will have what to do based on a sample that is in Wolfram Demonstrations. If someone else knows how to do what is involved I would like to receive your comments, greetings to all.

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract