|
3 Replies
|
2 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Fold a cube?

Posted 8 years ago

Hello to all, I would like to share with you the following video (Building unimaginable shapes ) to me has left impressed by the results that are obtained, the question I have is, there are tools in Mathematica to do what is explained in the video? I mean essentially fold a cube at any point of their edges.

I would like to receive feedback regarding any topic that is covered in the video say, greetings and thanks for advance.

POSTED BY: Luis Ledesma
3 Replies
Posted 8 years ago

Hello, first of all, I want to thank Frank and Steven Christensen for his comments and suggestions on how to try to address this issue. I commented that I have reviewed related to origami in Mathematica are very good examples, but I still have not found something that made using a cube, ie you bend already built, maybe someone else has already seen something similar, but it will have what to do based on a sample that is in Wolfram Demonstrations. If someone else knows how to do what is involved I would like to receive your comments, greetings to all.

POSTED BY: Luis Ledesma

A simple Google search for key words

mathematica origami

shows some interesting projects, for example,

Mathematica Origami Demonstrations

A number of people have used Mathematica to simulate the folding in origami. Their work may be of interest to you.

POSTED BY: Frank Kampas
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract