Message Boards Message Boards

Get version 11 for Wolfram Programming Lab?

Posted 8 years ago

Currently I have Program Lab Desktop for Windows, V 10.4.1. There is no update function or the like. Do I have to uninstall this version and do a complete new install of V 11?

POSTED BY: Werner Geiger
6 Replies
Posted 8 years ago

Today the V11 installation file WolframProgrammingLab11.0.0WIN.zip appeared within "My Account.Windows". It installed without any problem and uninstalled the former 10.4.1-Version after asking to do so.

Thanks to everybody!

The Wolfram Programming Lab is a separate product which is not necessarily released on the same day as Mathematica. The desktop installation is not yet available, but it will be -- within days.

POSTED BY: Ilian Gachevski
Posted 8 years ago

Thank you for that hint. From the V-11-docs I misunderstood that the new version was available on all platforms.

Posted 8 years ago

I cannot find V11-Installation-Files. And Wolfram Support does not answer questions since days. Wolfram websites are full of praising V11. But I cannot find a single word how to get it. It's ridiculous.

In my case: Programming Lab Desktop, Version 11 for Win10.

indeed, there is no 'update'. install the new one and uninstall the old one...

POSTED BY: Sander Huisman

If you have a premium subscription, you should get an Email with a link to your upgrade. Otherwise see the website, http://www.wolfram.com/?source=nav. No, you do not have to uninstall your previous version. The installer will ask if you wish to uninstall the previous, but that is optional.

POSTED BY: Marvin Ray Burns
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract