|
4 Replies
|
1 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Question about Stylesheet modification

Posted 11 years ago
  Hello Group, My plots now have the unpleasant property that all text (labels, axes numbers, etc) have a gray background. Can you help me find the StyleSheet settings that will set the text background to white?    I would include a screenshot obtained using the Windows Snipping Tool but can't seem to paste into this box.    Some background -- I started with the StandardReport stylesheet template and changed the background of the Input and Output cells to white. This succeeded for the cell as a whole but I still see a gray background for text.   Thanks much, Tom               
POSTED BY: Tom Gladd
4 Replies
The gray background for the text is coming from the Graphics style.
POSTED BY: Brett Champion
Posted 11 years ago
Brett, Thanks much for your attention to my problem. Using the Option Inspector I found the Graphics style (which was not on the menu of available styles) and made the modification that removes the gray background. I realize you guys have much on your plates but some videos illustrating how to modify StyleSheets and how to create aesthetically pleasing StyleSheets would be SO useful. For example, one of the most appealing aspects of your CDF demos are is that they are styled so well. Yet, even an experienced Mathematica user would have difficulty duplicating the StyleSheets that enable those displays.  Regards, Tom 
What Mathematica version do you have? Also it would be useful to have a screenshot posted to better understand your problem.
POSTED BY: Vitaliy Kaurov
Posted 11 years ago

I am trying to find the stylesheet modifications that will eliminate the gray background for the text in the figure above. My Mathematica version is 9.0.1.0.   Thanks for your help. 
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract