cryptoData: crypto currencies financial data package

5 Likes

Great work!

Related Community posts:

Here is a dedicated Wolfram Function Repository (WFR) function (submitted, still in review) that retrieves cryptocurrencies data:

ResourceRegister[
 ResourceObject[
  CloudObject[
 "https://www.wolframcloud.com/obj/antononcube/DeployedResources/Function/CryptocurrencyData"]], "KernelSession"]

(That WFR function is discussed and used in the posts linked above.)

Ideally, all that work can be combined into one WFR function. Or a paclet.

2 Likes

news-congrads-kkluyshnik-02-04-19.jpg – you have earned Featured Contributor Badge 2015-11-02_10-07-11.png
Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

Thanks for your reply.

I’ve checked your posts and there are lots of nice functions especially the R like summaries and cross correlations and great visualisations.

Concerning crypto currencies, I see you’re using Yahoo web site to get raw data. I didn’t have time to check but I have the impression that they are not listing all available cryptos.

I think coinmarketcap.com has more exhaustive list and is really simple to use their JSON feed.

Anyhow , thanks again for your reply, and I’m looking forward your future posts :wink:

1 Like

Thanks,

Public links:

SQL Package: https://www.wolframcloud.com/obj/4a3ee182-065c-442d-a598-eec25ac69a3b

Crypto Package: https://www.wolframcloud.com/obj/59cef6ac-32b5-4582-a35d-f509d534f279

Notebook :https://www.wolframcloud.com/obj/90c2209e-3272-4f71-bb04-715d0f1e8c20