Does Wolfram Cloud (basic plan) have an animate button?

I understand Mathematica lets you make a movie, just by selecting all the figures you’ve made, then clicking a button, I think it’s Animate, in the cell menu. I’m specifically wondering, does Wolfram Cloud, basic plan, have some button that lets you make a movie like this, or is your only option, to do your animation programmatically, using, say, ListAnimate? The select-and-click method seems like a shortcut to having to type the code each time, so I would like to know how/where to find the button that lets me do this, if there is one on my basic plan. Thanks.

Documentation on

shows examples Depends on what you want to do, following is one such snippet,

Manipulate[

a=ParametricPlot3D[{(r + Cos[v]) Cos[u], (r + Cos[v]) Sin[u], Sin[v]},{u, 0, 2 Pi},{v, 0, 2 Pi},Mesh->None, PlotStyle -> Directive[{Gray,Opacity[0.5]},Specularity[White, 10]]  ][[1]];
b=Graphics3D[{ GeometricTransformation[a,RotationTransform[Pi/2,{0,1,0}]]}][[1]];
Animate[
Graphics3D[
{
GeometricTransformation[a,RotationTransform[k,{0,1,0}]],
GeometricTransformation[b,RotationTransform[k,{0,0,1}]]
},
SphericalRegion->True], 
{k,0,2Pi,0.1},
AppearanceElements->{a,b},
AnimationRunning->False, 
AnimationRate->1.0]
,{r,3,6}]