Error in example with Wolfram Engine & Unity

I am using the Wolfram Engine 12.2 and Unity 2020.3.3f1 on Windows 10 20H2. When I try to open the roll-a-ball example
I get several error messages.

In[3]:= <<UnityLink`

In[4]:= UnityOpen["ExampleData/roll-a-ball"]

Syntax::com: Warning: comma encountered with no adjacent expression. The
expression will be treated as Null. (line 469 of
“C:\Users\janme\AppData\Roaming\WolframEngine\Paclets\Repository\UnityLin
k-2020.02.02\Kernel\UnityAssets.m”).

UnityLinkDeveloper$UnityIcons::shdw:
Symbol $UnityIcons appears in multiple contexts
{UnityLinkDeveloper, UnityLink}; definitions in context UnityLinkDeveloper` may shadow or be shadowed by other definitions.

UnityLinkDeveloper$UnityIconSizes::shdw:
Symbol $UnityIconSizes appears in multiple contexts
{UnityLinkDeveloper, UnityLink}; definitions in context UnityLinkDeveloper` may shadow or be shadowed by other definitions.

Table::iterb: Iterator {target, $UnityNETBuildTargets}
does not have appropriate bounds.

Table::iterb: Iterator {group, $UnityNETBuildTargetGroups}
does not have appropriate bounds.

Get::noopen: Cannot open C:\Users\janme\AppData\Roaming\WolframEngine\Paclets
Repository\UnityLink-2020.02.02\Kernel\UnityNETComponents.m.

RuleDelayed::rhs:
Pattern net_ appears on the right-hand side of rule
saveUnityScene[(net_)?NETObjectQ, file_File] :>
saveUnityScene[net_, First[file]].

Get::noopen: Cannot open C:\Users\janme\AppData\Roaming\WolframEngine\Paclets
Repository\UnityLink-2020.02.02\Kernel\UnityEditor.m.

Hi Jan.

I’m a n00b, but I’ve found you need to activate Unitylink first .
In your example << is “Get” not “Needs”
EDIT Since writing this I’ve seen that Get seems to be synonymous with Needs, but even so, try it this way and let us know.

Needs["UnityLink`"]

and then

UnityOpen["ExampleData/roll-a-ball"]